Friday, July 10, 2009

30. Who is this website for?

Or should that be "Whom" ?

Or should it be "For whom is this website?" ?

Regardless, I see a full range of target audiences:
(A) Unbelievers; the non-religious; the merely curious; those apprehensive about the things coming upon the earth; those who think prophecy in general is a “cool thing”.
(B) Seekers: those genuinely interested in spiritual things like Bible prophecy, but themselves not yet in the Kingdom,
(C) New believers or stealth believers, untaught in Bible prophecy, but interested.
(D) Seasoned believers, for information and confirmation on things to come.

There will be something in here for everybody. As I have said elsewhere, some topics will be at the Prophecy 101 level,
some 201, and some 301 (Greek & Hebrew and all).

I am hoping that the readers will also leave comments to be discussed. I know you're checking in here, because the view count on my Profile keeps going up. I guarantee any reasonable comment will be answered, AND, may be important enough for me to discuss it as its very own numbered post.

(And it's still not too late to start with post #1 -- and it will help with the flow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment