Tuesday, September 15, 2009

70. Rainbows, Balloons, Cherubs, and Scenery

and Bouquets, Smiley Faces, and Leprechauns.

Yes, these things do seem to be lacking from my blog, along with photos, videos, and other magical tech stuff. Part of the reason is that I'm not very good yet with digital photos and videos (although I did finally manage to get my own photo here). However, I am going to eventually change the current photo for one that doesn't make me look like I'm 10 years older than I really am, says my wife. (Photo finally changed in March '10)

But there's a second reason, and that is that so many sites do photos and videos and rainbows so well. I've listed some as my favorite other blogsites in the left hand column. The "Bible Prophecy Today" site is the one that does all these things well, and is an excellent original source of prophecy articles on the web -- although articles come so fast I don't have time to read them all. "Last Trumpet Living" is an excellent secondary source for all that is going on that is related to the prophetic, plus original posts about how to live (and improve) your life in Christ. "Visualcy" is a cultural analysis plus the lighter side of life (and the important things of life) from a long time friend.

But the main reason that none of the listed items in the title appear in The Future History blog, is that I am committed to concentrating on the Bible and what it teaches about the end-times, with a minimum of posts about current events. The other blogs are doing that so well, that they don't need duplication.

It is my goal to have Bible, Bible, Bible here until Christ comes again!
I know you all are reading the blog, because I see the visitor count go up. But I would like to have some more incoming comments so I could comment back. Hint, hint.

Maranatha!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment