Sunday, March 21, 2010

94. Sorry, still getting organized

.
Retirement: A time to catch up on all the things needed at home.

Yes, that definition seems to be true. Plus, it's Income Tax time, and ours is more difficult than usual. So, without belaboring the issue, I'm still not yet blogging full time.

But soon I will be, and I hope even before that time to post some things and thoughts off and on.

With all the things that are going on in the world and in our nation, it is not time to let our guard down. Do you have a copy of the Declaration of Independence and of the U.S. Constitution? Now would be a good time to read them again if you are unsure about what they say. The U.S. Constitution will become particularly important in the months ahead. If you have an Amazon Kindle, you can download the two documents together for $1.00. I just did.

I started blogging almost exactly 9 months ago, and I know this for certain: The "Things that are coming upon the world" are 9 months nearer than when I began blogging.

If they were 20 years away, they are now only 19 years and 3 months away. If they were 5 years away, they are now only 4 years and 3 months away. And if they were just 18 months away back when I started, they are only 9 months away now. Jesus said, "Be Watchful" and "Be Ready", for "you do not know when the Lord will return".

And next: a friend's question about the nearness of the Lord's return.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment