Tuesday, February 16, 2010

89. Coming into view: The End of my Sabbatical

.
Hello, everyone. It will be helpful for you to read (or reread) post #85 before beginning this post. Click here.

About the same time I posted #85 about my sabbatical, I also gave my notice of retirement to my employer, such retirement planned for the end of February. And so, with great joy, as of today Feb 16th, I have only 7 more days at work, two this week and five next week!

O joy, O praise, Hallelujah! Hurray, o joyous day! But I digress.

It is not all joy, for I have worked with wonderful people with whom I've had a great relationship for almost 8 years! I will miss them -- but I'll come back and visit from time to time.

And what's more, perhaps I'll meet them HERE, when some of them comment. That'll be nice.

But on the first of March, I still won't be up to full speed here (my normal speed: a post every day or two), but maybe by mid-March !!

I hope I'll see you back soon, and we'll take up where we left off.

Give me a shout-out (also called a comment) on this post if you're reading this.

Blessings to you,
Larry
.

1 comment:

  1. Life is changing for the both of us-- I anticipate good things ahead! Living with the hope that our best songs are yet to be sung...Anthony

    ReplyDelete