Tuesday, January 4, 2011

97. Currently updating previous 96 posts

Yes, finally some action is taking place here on The Future History blog!

I am currently going back and updating (and in some cases correcting) the previous 96 posts. Generally these are additions or updates, which I indicate with an "added mm/dd/yy/tt" or "updated mm/dd/yy/tt". Where the corrections are grammatical or a rephrasing without a major change, I make no such notation.

It's good to be back, and new content will be added soon, and in increasing measure, Lord willing!

What do I mean by "soon"?

In the "Voyage of the Dawn Treader", Lucy bewails the fact that she will not be able to hear the Beautiful Story until Aslan reads it to her "soon". Lucy asks "Please, Aslan, what do you call soon?" Aslan majestically responds, "I call ALL times soon,"

Perhaps that's as close as I can come as to when words, sentences, paragraphs, and blogposts will roll forth here again in abundance, but one is coming right away!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment